We spoke with Jermaine Malcolm to get the scoop on "How to Bridge the Talent Gap" in the workforce. Jermaine is the Head of Growth Partnerships with Digital Creative Institute and a former Digital Marketing Apprentice. Jermaine has been with DCI for two and a half years and possesses a valuable background in technology and relationship building.
In this interview, Jermaine talks about what it is like to be an apprentice and how important it is to grow your skills. He discusses the talent gap, the role apprenticeships play, how an apprenticeship with DCI helped his professional career, the successful qualities of an apprentice, and much more.
You'll want to experience this interview!
Plus, here are 5 benefits that Digital Creative Institute provides.
- DCI is a bridge for digital marketing and tech careers
- DCI helps build confidence by associating with practitioners daily
- Qualities that successful Apprentices at DCI have are humility and self-directedness
- Apprentices have the opportunity to receive feedback from leaders in the digital marketing and tech industry
- DCI provides a large network of coaches that meet with you weekly to further your development
If you are interested in learning more about developing new skills and receiving coaching, then check out our programs by clicking here. If you want to become an apprentice and receive industry-leading coaching, apply today.