It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A time of celebration, gratefulness, and giving. A time of sharing and building relationships. A time of joy and peace.
But let’s get real - this season can easily become the busiest, craziest couple weeks of the year.
Whether you’re taking a break from school or enjoying several days off from work, the joy and peace of Christmas can all too quickly vanish. And sadly, we can even be too busy to notice.
What if this year was different? What if we took time to be intentional this Christmas? Turning formalities into intentional activities. Focusing only on what’s truly important. Let’s be intentional with our time - celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, giving, building relationships, being thankful, and even learning. However you celebrate Christmas, do it on purpose (Tweet this).
Have some free time in between Christmas parties and family gatherings? Why not brush up on your digital marketing skills or even learn a new one! Maybe the job hunt is nearing and you’re ready to start prepping. Here’s a few free resources to help you be intentional and productive with your free time this Christmas:
- Want to try out a mini course online and learn a new skills? Check out this list of the 23 best MOOCs for elevating your digital marketing skills.
- Don’t know how your digital marketing skills rank? Take this Digital Marketing Talent Assessment to learn your strengths.
- Curious about a marketing career? Get the low down in the eBook Breaking Into Digital Marketing
- Looking to get ahead in the search for a perfect marketing job? Find everything you need (including helpful examples and templates) in the practical eBook Nailing the Job Hunt: How to Become a Marketer By Marketing Yourself
- Need a digital portfolio to highlight your work? Discover how to create a killer portfolio online in under 20 minutes.
From all of us at DCI, we want to wish you all the joy and peace of a very Merry Christmas! We hope you truly enjoy your break from school or work by being intentional with your time a couple of days or maybe weeks relaxing and enjoying the holidays! Celebrate on purpose.
How are you being intentional this Christmas?
Tweet your story and join the conversation with #IntentionalChristmas. Here’s to a very Merry Christmas and an intentional holiday season! Cheers!